Covid -19 Response and Update
As announced by the SA Government, new restrictions have come into effect as a result of the COVID-19 situation around Australia, which affects public activities in South Australia.
- If you are unwell, please stay home and rest and ensure you get tested if you have symptoms.
- Please scan the QR code when you enter the centre. Manual sign-in sheets are available at reception for those who attend without a phone. Signing in is a requirement of entry.
- Please observe centre capacity limits with the 1 person per 4 square metres rule.
- Mask is now mandatory whilst visiting us in the Centre or on public transport. A person is not required or recommended to wear a mask if they have a relevant medical condition or children under 12 years of age.
- Maintain 1.5 metres between yourself and others at all times whilst in the centre.
- Adhere to hygiene guidelines – we have sanitiser available in the Centre and there are hand washing facilities and sanitiser available in the bathrooms for you to wash your hands.
Safeguarding the health of our community remains our priority. Please ensure that when you are visiting us, you are protecting yourself and others from COVID-19. Together we can minimise the risk and play our part in stopping the spread.
All other COVID-19 best practice procedures will be in place. Please visit https://www.thebartonaquatic.com/about-us/covid-19/ for more details.
Thank you for your continued support.